رقم العضوية : 153
الإنتساب : Aug 2006
المشاركات : 2,377
بمعدل : 0.37 يوميا

أبن المرجعية غير متصل

عرض البوم صور أبن المرجعية

مشاركة رقم : 1  
المنتدى : المنتدى العام
Thumbs up زیــارة الامام الحسين -ع- .: بالأنجليزي :.
قديم بتاريخ : 07-01-2008 الساعة : 12:38 AM

in the name of allah

Greetings

God and the blessings of Ali Muhammad and Muhammad Sharif hastily Faraghm
Peace to you, Abu Abdullah, the son of peace you any messenger of God, peace you, you son of the faithful, and the son of Mr. guardians, the peace you any son Lady Fatima Zahra women worlds, the peace you any revenge of God and Son Tharh and string Motor, the peace you and the lives that Pfinak solved, and box me Brahlk you all peace will never stayed and stayed the night and day. any father Abdullah, has Azmath Alarzieh, vacated and the greater your misfortune on us and on all the people of Islam, vacated and Azmath Mesepetk in heaven to all the people of heaven, God Vn nation founded the basis of injustice and tyranny have you home, and cursed God for your nation and prestige Asaltkm on Mratbekm which Rtbekm God, and God cursed nation Guetltkm, God cursed them Almmahdin empowerment of Ktalkm, acquitted of God and to whom you are poorly and their followers and guardians. any father Abdullah, I Peace is Salmkm, and the war is Harbakm Wole truffles can testify, and who the enemy is Aadhakm the Day of Resurrection, and cursed God of Ziyad Al Marwan, and cursed God Umayyad all, and God cursed son Mirjana, and cursed God Omar Bin Saad, and cursed God lamps, and cursed God and the nation Asrjt checking Favourable and Tnaqbt to Ktalk, Baby You and my mother has bone invalids, you ask thy God, who Akram, Assad, your request that Irozkni Thark Mansour with the inhabitants of the House of Muhammad and God. God place me your good Balhasin for peace in the world and the Hereafter close. , Abu Abdullah, I m making to God, and His Messenger, and to the faithful, and to Fatima, and Alassane you Bmwalatk, and further Oliak and acquittal who Qatlk Monument each war, and acquittal who founded the basis of injustice and unfairness you, and the fellows and Ibra to God and His Messenger The acquittal of those foundations that basis, and built it fascinating, and was in the dark and Jourat you and fellows, acquitted to God and you are, m making to God and His Messenger, then you Bmwalatkm and further complements and, acquitted of down, and you Naspin war, and acquitted of poorly and their followers, my father Abdullah Salmkm whom I recognized, and the war is Harbakm, and the Crown is, and truffles can testify, and the enemy is Aadhakm, ask God, who Assad knowledge, and knowledge of guides, and assignment of the patent down, that leads me to you in this world and hereafter, and prove me down the truth in the world and the Hereafter, The liquefaction informs me that the place where God welcome you, and Irozkni retaliation request with the Mahdi spokesman Zahir right of you, and ask God and your right issue, which you have to give me the best donation you give afflicted Bmuseibth, What a calamity, the greatest and most Rziha in Islam and in all people of the heavens and the earth. Oh God place me in this who Tnalh your prayers and mercy and forgiveness. Make worship God and the Mohammed Saeed Mohamed, Mohamed Al dying Unamortized Mohammed. Oh God, this day Tbrki by Bani illiterate and son eat Livers, Ben fuck fuck the tongue and San Nbek blessings of God and God in every home stand and stop it Nbek - blessings of God and God -. God Anathematize father Sufian and Maaouya and over bin Marwan Al Maaouya they curse you perpetuity, and that day I by the Ziad Al Marwan they curse to kill Hussein for peace, God adding them Cussing and painful punishment. Oh God, I m making you on this day, in my position, the days of my life and acquitted them, curse them, and the favouring of Nbek Nbek and their peace

-------------------------------------------------- -------
God Arzgueni intercession Hussein for peace on roses and proved me with the sincerity of your Hussein Hussein and
owners who made without sacrificing Hussein for peace

smilies/110.gif

توقيع : أبن المرجعية

جُـــــنــــــد الــمَــرجِــعـــــيـــــة

کل ارض کربلاء

لبيک يا حسين

هل زُرت شمال العراق سابقاً ؟ أعدك .. ستزوره الصيف القادم
أدخل و سترى الوجه المشرق للعراق !
من مواضيع : أبن المرجعية 0 الوهابية و أعياد اهل الكتاب !
0 سؤال ماحكم من سب احد الصحابة ؟
0 سماحة السيد عمار الحكيم يستقبل الدكتور صالح المطلك
0 القضاء السويدي يأمر بتوقيف مؤسس ويكيليكس بتهمة الاغتصاب
0 المجلس الأعلى يعود الى اجتماعات التحالف الوطني

الصورة الرمزية أبن المرجعية
أبن المرجعية
عضو فضي

أبن المرجعية غير متصل

مشاركة رقم : 2  
كاتب الموضوع : أبن المرجعية المنتدى : المنتدى العام
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 07-01-2008 الساعة : 12:43 AM

Greetings

Peace to you, Abu Abdullah, the son of peace you any messenger of God, peace you, you son of the faithful, and the son of Mr. guardians, the peace you any son Lady Fatima Zahra women worlds, the peace you any revenge of God and Son Tharh and string Motor, the peace you and the lives that Pfinak solved, and box me Brahlk you all peace will never stayed and stayed the night and day. any father Abdullah, has Azmath Alarzieh, vacated and the greater your misfortune on us and on all the people of Islam, vacated and Azmath Mesepetk in heaven to all the people of heaven, God Vn nation founded the basis of injustice and tyranny have you home, and cursed God for your nation and prestige Asaltkm on Mratbekm which Rtbekm God, and God cursed nation Guetltkm, God cursed them Almmahdin empowerment of Ktalkm, acquitted of God and to whom you are poorly and their followers and guardians. any father Abdullah, I Peace is Salmkm, and the war is Harbakm Wole truffles can testify, and who the enemy is Aadhakm the Day of Resurrection, and cursed God of Ziyad Al Marwan, and cursed God Umayyad all, and God cursed son Mirjana, and cursed God Omar Bin Saad, and cursed God lamps, and cursed God and the nation Asrjt checking Favourable and Tnaqbt to Ktalk, Baby You and my mother has bone invalids, you ask thy God, who Akram, Assad, your request that Irozkni Thark Mansour with the inhabitants of the House of Muhammad and God. God place me your good Balhasin for peace in the world and the Hereafter close. , Abu Abdullah, I m making to God, and His Messenger, and to the faithful, and to Fatima, and Alassane you Bmwalatk, and further Oliak and acquittal who Qatlk Monument each war, and acquittal who founded the basis of injustice and unfairness you, and the fellows and Ibra to God and His Messenger The acquittal of those foundations that basis, and built it fascinating, and was in the dark and Jourat you and fellows, acquitted to God and you are, m making to God and His Messenger, then you Bmwalatkm and further complements and, acquitted of down, and you Naspin war, and acquitted of poorly and their followers, my father Abdullah Salmkm whom I recognized, and the war is Harbakm, and the Crown is, and truffles can testify, and the enemy is Aadhakm, ask God, who Assad knowledge, and knowledge of guides, and assignment of the patent down, that leads me to you in this world and hereafter, and prove me down the truth in the world and the Hereafter, The liquefaction informs me that the place where God welcome you, and Irozkni retaliation request with the Mahdi spokesman Zahir right of you, and ask God and your right issue, which you have to give me the best donation you give afflicted Bmuseibth, What a calamity, the greatest and most Rziha in Islam and in all people of the heavens and the earth. Oh God place me in this who Tnalh your prayers and mercy and forgiveness. Make worship God and the Mohammed Saeed Mohamed, Mohamed Al dying Unamortized Mohammed. Oh God, this day Tbrki by Bani illiterate and son eat Livers, Ben fuck fuck the tongue and San Nbek blessings of God and God in every home stand and stop it Nbek - blessings of God and God -. God Anathematize father Sufian and Maaouya and over bin Marwan Al Maaouya they curse you perpetuity, and that day I by the Ziad Al Marwan they curse to kill Hussein for peace, God adding them Cussing and painful punishment. Oh God, I m making you on this day, in my position, the days of my life and acquitted them, curse them, and the favouring of Nbek Nbek and their peace
God Arzgueni intercession Hussein for peace on roses and proved me with the sincerity of your Hussein Hussein and

کل ارض کربلاء

لبيک يا حسين

الصورة الرمزية عاشقه الحسن والحسين
عاشقه الحسن والحسين
عضو ذهبـي
رقم العضوية : 13262
الإنتساب : Nov 2007
المشاركات : 2,528
بمعدل : 0.42 يوميا

عاشقه الحسن والحسين غير متصل

عرض البوم صور عاشقه الحسن والحسين

مشاركة رقم : 3  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 11-01-2008 الساعة : 03:04 PM

توقيع : عاشقه الحسن والحسين

لا تحزن ....... لاتحزن ...... لاتحزن

وانــــــــت تملك الدعـــــــاء

http://shiavoice.com/play-37654.html
من مواضيع : عاشقه الحسن والحسين 0 عظم السمكة إذا علق في البلعوم .. .
0 لماذا ننام في الظلام ؟؟
0 أخـــتــاه
0 أحذية للبنوتات
0 صور صناعة التربة الحسينية

الصورة الرمزية melika
melika
شيعي حسيني
رقم العضوية : 480
الإنتساب : Oct 2006
المشاركات : 18,076
بمعدل : 2.81 يوميا

melika غير متصل

عرض البوم صور melika

مشاركة رقم : 4  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 11-01-2008 الساعة : 05:11 PM

شکراا لکم اخی ابن المرجعیه علی هذه المشارکه القیمه

فی میزان اعمالکم

وبارک الله بکم ووفقکم لکل خیر..

من مواضيع : melika 0 سلیمانی فینا ونحن ....................فیه
0 بكل وقاحة ... أكاديمي كويتي يحرّض السعودية للتدخل عسكرياَ في العراق !
0 استنكار شديد لاستهتار شاعر سعودي بالقرأن الكريم
0 هنیئا لکل العرب والمسلمین ...
0 هذه الفيتامينات تعزّز القدرات العقلية…لا تهملوها!

الصورة الرمزية بغداديه
بغداديه
عضو فضي
رقم العضوية : 14858
الإنتساب : Dec 2007
المشاركات : 2,274
بمعدل : 0.38 يوميا

بغداديه غير متصل

عرض البوم صور بغداديه

مشاركة رقم : 5  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 11-01-2008 الساعة : 09:09 PM

اخي الكريم ابن المرجعيه
شكرا جزيلا لك على هذا الموضوع القيم
جعله الله في ميزان حسناتك
مع خالص التحيات

توقيع : بغداديه
نلتقي ... لنرتقي
من مواضيع : بغداديه 0 درس الخامس ...... عامة ...... 2010.8.4
0 درس الرابع .. العائلة و الصفات .. 2010.7.31
0 خط الفارسي
0 درس الثالث .. الاعداد و الاوان .. 2010.7.24
0 درس الثاني .. كلمات عامة .. 2010.7.19

Dove
عضو متواجد
رقم العضوية : 9861
الإنتساب : Sep 2007
المشاركات : 103
بمعدل : 0.02 يوميا

Dove غير متصل

عرض البوم صور Dove

مشاركة رقم : 6  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 02-02-2008 الساعة : 06:16 AM

اللهم ارزقنا في الدنيا زيارتهم
وفي الاخره شفاعتهم

تسلم اخوي على المجهود

من مواضيع : Dove 0 فيسات نيو للمسنجر ،،
0 ياجــــــرح !!
0 يابحـــــر ،،
0 متى الملتقـــى !!

الصورة الرمزية ربيبة الزهـراء
ربيبة الزهـراء
الادارة
رقم العضوية : 84
المشاركات : 39,169
بمعدل : 6.01 يوميا

ربيبة الزهـراء غير متصل

عرض البوم صور ربيبة الزهـراء

مشاركة رقم : 7  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 02-02-2008 الساعة : 10:54 AM

توقيع : ربيبة الزهـراء

اتمنى اعيش بوطن والحاكم الحجة بن الحسن عج

من مواضيع : ربيبة الزهـراء 0 vista&family
0 كيف نتعامل مع كثيري الانتقاد
0 قبس من فضائل الأمام الحسين عليه السلام
0 ●» إصدار " غضــــب الرادود الحسيني جعفر القشعمي
0 سفينه الاماني ولذه الامل

الصورة الرمزية أبن المرجعية
أبن المرجعية
عضو فضي

أبن المرجعية غير متصل

مشاركة رقم : 8  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 05-02-2008 الساعة : 12:41 AM

کل ارض کربلاء

لبيک يا حسين

ام ذوالفقار
عضو جديد
رقم العضوية : 16695
الإنتساب : Jan 2008
المشاركات : 39
بمعدل : 0.01 يوميا

ام ذوالفقار غير متصل

عرض البوم صور ام ذوالفقار

مشاركة رقم : 9  
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 20-02-2008 الساعة : 10:12 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
اللهم صلي على محمد على ال بيت محمد
شكرا اخي صار لي سنه احاول ان احفض ابني زيارة الحسين عليه السلام دون جدوى عندما قرئها بانكليزيه تسهلت عليه ولو كنت حابه يحفضها بالعربي وفقك الله اخي

من مواضيع : ام ذوالفقار
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع