عبد الحسن2 غير متصل

عرض البوم صور عبد الحسن2

مشاركة رقم : 15  
كاتب الموضوع : عبد الحسن2 المنتدى : منتـدى سيرة أهـل البيت عليهم السلام
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 17-06-2010 الساعة : 09:19 AM

The Arrivals - pt. 48 “The Arrival of the Mahdi”

The Arrivals pt 48

The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. The world is changed. Evil has overcome Good. The time is near... They've been preparing for it... They've built their New World Order. Everything they have done has been in preparation for their kingdom. Everything... 20 minutes after BBC news report. They've scripted it all for their master. The Antichrist Dajjal is being unearthed. All is in place to hand this world over to him... I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. Who in their right mind Kevin could possibly deny, the twentieth century was entirely mine. All of it Kevin. All of it. Mine. I'm peaking. It's my time now. But there's one thing they didn't count on... There is one aspect which they will not and can not control... “And he shall be a sign for (the coming of) the Hour” (Quran 43:61) “The world will not perish until a man among the Arabs appears whose name matches my name” -Sahih Al Tirmidhi. My Ummah will experience a bountiful favor like never before” -Sunan Ibn Majah. He is the Final Imam and Caliph of this world... What did you think this novel was about? He will raise an army to challenge the final arrival of the Antichrist Dajjal. With his fight the Mahdi will prepare the world for the return of our true messiah. Jesus. Peace and blessings be upon him. “He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny”- Sahih Al-Tirmidhi, Sunan Abu Dawud. And I come back to you now at the turn of the tide. “Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted... and only one day is left (before the day of judgment).. Allah will expand that day to such a length of time... as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name” Sahih Tirmidhi along with 24 other Sunni sources. Coming of the Mahdi. Since the time of the ancients, there has been two distinct politics that have shaped the affairs of our world... Ancient Egypt. The New World Order was established from Jerusalem. Implemented for the throne of Jerusalem. And as such, Imam Al Mahdi will end it in Jerusalem. And today we see what Israel is carrying out. Al Aqsa is calling. The faithful are calling. The oppressed are calling. The world is calling for him. It could not have been avoided. There is no way that the United States and Israel are going to tolerate any resistance in the Arab world. If you want to pretend it can be avoided, you can play that game. But serious people, clear-headed people, knew there was going to be a war sooner or later. Do you think there is not going to be another war? Do you think Israel is going to allow that defeat in July 2006? No, there will be another war, and the destruction will probably be ten times worse- because Israel is determined with the United States, to put the Arabs in their place and to keep them in their place. Now, how can I not respect those who say no to that? Namely, Israel has to suffer a defeat. You are the generation who will witness the final and decisive victory for our Ummah which will forever change the face of the region and the establishment of the true project which belongs to our people. Remember when we stated that it all comes down to bloodlines? We showed you the bloodline serving Satan.... We now introduce the bloodline that led the battles of yesterday, and will lead the victory of tomorrow. Abraham's blood was split between his sons Isaac and Ishmael. From Isaac was Born: Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon and Jesus the messiah. From Ishmael was born prophet mohammed. Imam Mıhdi has returned. What makes imam al-mahdi so special. His father comes from the blood of mohammed and Ishmael. His mother comes from the bloodline of Jesus and Isaac. His blood unites the purest bloodline to unite the rest of us against the Antichrist Dajjal. Are you prepared for his Arrival? A Noreaga & Achernahr. To be continued inshallah...

------------------------

يتبع
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

توقيع : عبد الحسن2
اللهم صل وسلم على محمد وآل محمد
---
" فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنْ بِاللَّهِ "
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
إمام زماني حجة الله
المستبصر عبد الحسن
من مواضيع : عبد الحسن2 0 مشروع تجريم مشايخ التكفير ومنعهم من دخول الإتحاد الأوروبي
0 حوار حول أحاديث الدجال في مصادر الفريقين
0 تم تفريغ سلسلة القادمون في منتدى الامام المهدي
0 أسس قدوم الدجال (القادمون) القسم الخامس والأخير
0 أسس قدوم الدجال (القادمون) القسم الرابع
رد مع اقتباس